welcome to kanani's coner!

hey everyone its me Kanani! this is my blog or "corner" its a place for fun and well..to get to know me!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

girloftheyearstudios is rockinn' youtube!

hey, its me kanani! and you know what i just noticed? girloftheyearstudios is totally Rockinn' youtube! she has over 6,000 subscribers! THATS CRAZY!! i mean thats ALOT of people! and whats so awesome about her is she is SO creative!! she makes awesome videos! her series "Music in Me" is totally addicting and AWESOME! it so good! you should really check out her outube if your in to american girl dolls! and geuss WHAT?? the movie for "Music In Me" is comming tommorow! AHH I CAN'T wait!!! please check her out on youtube!

------> http://www.youtube.com/girloftheyearstudios

thanks guys! cya soon!
~kanani<3

1 comment: