welcome to kanani's coner!

hey everyone its me Kanani! this is my blog or "corner" its a place for fun and well..to get to know me!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

why do sibligs have to be so mean?

uggg, hey guys its me Kanani and i just noticed that my sister, julie, is a big meanie! she was making fun of me! uggg. if you guys have younger sibling or older siblings you probably know what i mean. lol XD hahah anyways that brings me to my topic of today. You guessed it, siblings. now heres the thing...some of you may get along with your siblings but believe me when i say I DON'T GET ALONG WITH MY SISTERS! lol its terrible! i mean somdays we get along and some days i just want to rip their little heads off! if you know what i mean. and seriously we fight over the silliest things! lol but that brings me to my conclusion, Siblings were made to make you stronger, to be there when you need somebody, to understand you. for they are the joy that keeps you alive inside...sometimes(: so to everyone who has a sibling....just don't ever regret having them. 

~ KANANI<3

No comments:

Post a Comment