welcome to kanani's coner!

hey everyone its me Kanani! this is my blog or "corner" its a place for fun and well..to get to know me!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

need advice?

hey guys, it's me kanani and today i wanted to ask you guys somthing. have you ever needed advice? well if you have...i can help! If you need advice oon anything related to american girl doll related or anything approiate...comment on this post stating your problem. And hopefully i can help! here is an example of what your statment should look like.

EXAMPLE-

dear kanani,
My friend figured out i have american girl dolls,
and she made fun of me. should i stay her friend?
-CONFUSED

---------------
so yeah! all you have to do is comment in that format and i will respond! and please try to come up with a clever nickname to coordinate with your situation. thanks everyone cya soon!

~kanani<3 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kanani,
    I want a Kanani Doll SO badly!
    Will you make a review for yourself? And any tips on money?
    From, Desperate Dolly

    ReplyDelete